About Utility Fleet SalesUtility Fleet Sales new location.
Utility Fleet is the industry leader in providing quality used bucket
trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks and cranes.
Utility Fleet can meet your equipment needs through sales, service, transportation,
and rental divisions. Utility Fleet maintains one of the largest selections
of reconditioned bucket trucks and digger derricks in the country – and utilizes
a nationwide network of affiliated service and repair centers to service our
customers throughout North America. Utility Fleet is a Full Service dealer
who’s experienced team has decades of industry expertise in the Utility and
Equipment Industries. When you do business with Utility Fleet there is a difference,
a difference in the quality of the company, the people, and the equipment
– that is what has enabled Utility Fleet to be the fastest growing bucket
truck and digger derrick dealer in the United States over the past 5 years!
The Utility Fleet Difference:
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Industry leading 30-day 3,000 mile extended warranty
- All units undergo an extensive service & inspection program on the boom, hydraulic system, service body, chassis, and drive-train and are GUARANTEED to be in 100% READY TO WORK condition.
- Team of certified technicians who’s specialties include aerial devices, hydraulic fluid power, electrical/wiring, computer diagnostics, gas & diesel engine repair, chassis, and bodywork
- 18 bay service facility with overhead crane, multiple heavy truck lifts, full body shop, and state of the art computer diagnostic equipment and tools, are all located at Utility Fleet Corporate Office in Bryan, TX
- Utility Fleet is the largest independent used bucket truck dealer in the United States – this gives Utility Fleet increased purchasing power and increased access to the most sought after equipment from the premier Utility and Leasing Companies in the United States – What does that mean to you? It means you get the best maintained equipment from the most respected sources in the country when you buy from Utility Fleet.
- Dedicated Parts and Service Departments to continue to serve your needs after the sale
- Sales staff with decades of aerial device operator experience in the field – This helps us understand your needs better than our competitors
- Utility Fleet can facilitate flexible financing
- Can arrange all logistics and transportation
- Independent, 3rd party inspections and dielectric testing available
- Bryan, Texas location conveniently located to major airports
- Brands and products sold and serviced by Utility Fleet:
- MTI (Mobile Tool Insulated – Teco)
- National Cranes
- As well as many other major manufacturers
Utility Fleet is proud to serve Cities and other Municipalities, Power Cooperatives, Investor Owned Utilities, Utility Contractors, Telecommunications Service Providers, Telecommunications Contractors, Sign and Lighting Companies, Tree Care Services, Commercial Construction Contractors, Road/Infrastructure Construction and Repair, Crane Distributors and Operators, Oilfield Service Companies, as well as a variety of independent users throughout North America.
Call us at 1-866-411-5285 (U.S.) or 979-778-0700 (outside the U.S.) for all your bucket truck, digger derrick, pressure digger, boom truck, and crane needs.
Utility Fleet sells and transports new and used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, and cranes to all 50 states & territories: Alaska [AK] Alabama [AL] Arkansas [AR] Arizona [AZ] California [CA] Colorado [CO] Connecticut [CT] Delaware [DE] Florida [FL] Georgia [GA] Hawaii [HI] Iowa [IA] Idaho [ID] Illinois [IL] Indiana [IN] Kansas [KS] Kentucky [KY] Louisiana [LA] Massachusetts [MA] Maryland [MD] Maine [ME] Michigan [MI] Minnesota [MN] Missouri [MO] Mississippi [MS] Montana [MT] North Carolina [NC] North Dakota [ND] Nebraska [NE] New Hampshire [NH] New Jersey [NJ] New Mexico [NM] Nevada [NV] New York [NY] Ohio [OH] Oklahoma [OK] Oregon [OR] Pennsylvania [PA] Puerto Rico [PR] Rhode Island [RI] South Carolina [SC] South Dakota [SD] Tennessee [TN] Texas [TX] US Virgin Islands [VI] Utah [UT] Virginia [VA] Vermont [VT] Washington [WA] Wisconsin [WI] West Virginia [WV] Wyoming [WY] Canada: Alberta [AB] British Columbia [BC] Manitoba [MB] New Brunswick [NB] Newfoundland and Labrador [NL] Northwest Territories [NT] Nova Scotia [NS] Nunavut [NU] Ontario [ON] Prince Edward Island [PE] Quebec [QC] Saskatchewan [SK] Yukon [YT]